Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas Reads


My family has induldged my love of books AND of Christmas. I had the pleasure of unwrapping all these wonderful books yesterday ~ The Final Eleven Days of Earl Durand is a true story of the "last" outlaw of the west and takes place in our old stomping grounds of Cody and Powell, Wyoming. Can't wait to dive into that one (and it fits the criteria for one of my Back to History challenge reads!). Luanne Rice is one of my favorite authors, so my daughter, Shilo, gave me The Edge of Winter. Yeah!
Falling into the Christmas category is Saint Nicholas from my husband and A Country Christmas from my sister. Saint Nicholas is a historical book that goes back to the real Saint Nicholas and his life. Gorgeous pictures, also! A Country Christmas is a cookbook/craftbook with lots of mouthwatering recipes and great projects. I've already picked some out for next year.
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!
Happy Reading...

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Wow! There is a lot of reading material there and I hope you enjoy all of them.

I will get started on my history challenge as soon as I get back from holidays.

Blessings,
Mary

9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home