Sunday, November 30, 2008

2008 Back To History Challenge

Good Grief!! I can't believe how long it's been since I've posted on this blog. I've been reading since July - I really have. Can't remember what all I've read but I'm going to try to list some of the Back to History Challenge books that I've read but not done a post on. I think I've read the twelve we were supposed to, although I know I haven't stuck to my original list very well (or at all!)

9) The Hiding Place by Corrie Ten Boom (Really Good!)
10)Little Britches: My Father and I were Ranchers by Ralph Moody (another good one)
11)Judge Sewall's Apology - The Salem Witch Trials by Richard Francis (good, interesting, only a little dry)

Dang. I can't remember. Going to have to go and look through my read stack...

Ah, I remember now, even though it's no longer in my stack since I've passed it on already...

12)Washington's Lady . Another about Martha Washington and Very Good!

Yeah, challenge completed.

Now I'm going to participate in the second year of What's In a Name. I'll post my list soon....
Happy Reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home